TAKEN WITHIN the SCOPE OF the SUMMIT
Preparation for the Summit
- The planning and implementation of the measures to be taken against COVID-19 before, during and after the Culture Summit will be carried out under the supervision of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Community Health Department.
- Based on the COVID-19 Outbreak Management and Working Guide published by the Ministry of Health of Turkey, a responsible and authorized person has been determined for the action plan prepared for the measures to be taken during the Summit.
Entry-exit to meeting rooms
- HES inquiries will be made to participants with Turkish nationality at the entrance to the meeting room.
- It will be ensured that the personnel questioning the HES code wear masks appropriately and correctly and maintain physical distance as much as possible.
Mask use of participants
- Participants who do not wear a mask that will completely cover the nose and mouth and fit tightly without leaving any gaps on the sides of the face will not be allowed into the meeting room.
- Spare masks will be available in appropriate parts of the hall.
- Warning and informative visuals about the use of masks will be posted in appropriate places.
- Necessary warnings will be given to participants not to remove their masks during the meeting.
Meeting rooms-number of participants-distance
- Before entering the meeting room, warning/informative visuals about COVID-19 and vaccination will be posted in appropriate and visible places, reminding that the global epidemic is not over yet.
- Planning has been made in such a way that 1 person per 4 square meters, including the personnel in charge, in the meeting rooms, the number of participants up to 50% of the hall capacity will be allowed.
Meeting rooms-ambient air
- The hall will be suitable for natural ventilation and ventilation will be provided throughout the meeting to allow fresh air to enter.
- The ventilation of the building, which has a central ventilation system, will be arranged in such a way as to provide 100% natural air circulation. Maintenance of ventilation systems and filter changes are made in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
Meeting breaks-food and beverage presentation
- Food and beverage presentation to be made between meetings will be held outdoors as much as possible.
- Food and beverages will be served with disposable materials.
- In cases where it is not possible to serve in the open air, a physical distance of 2 meters will be provided and the participants will be ensured to comply with this rule as much as possible.
- Hand disinfectant will be available at the entrance to the meeting room and at certain points.
- Washbasins and toilets will be cleaned and disinfected frequently and regularly.
- For the disinfection of surfaces, surface disinfectants that contain active substances that have been shown to be effective against viruses and that have a 'Biocidal Product License' given by the Ministry of Health will be used.
- Hand washing instructions will be posted in appropriate places in the washbasins.
- Waste boxes reserved for waste masks will be placed in appropriate areas in the halls and outside.
After the meeting
- Records will be kept of all participants' contact information and which hall they are in.
- All participants' names and contact information will be kept for at least 14 days after the meeting.
- If one or more participants show symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of the meeting, this application will help provincial/district health directorate officials to track the contacts.
- In the event that a person present at the meeting is diagnosed with COVID-19 after the meeting, in the contact evaluation, the contacts of the COVID-19 positive person will be evaluated 48 hours before the onset of symptoms, and this will be reported to all participants.
There is a certificate of hygiene and quality in tourism establishments in İzmir!
Stay in the circle!